May 04, 2012
A+ A-

My greed paid me back.


It was Monday, 30th of April. As my father was back home after a long course of time, it was my time to celebrate. We did a lot of shopping that day. Of course, a good deal of shopping gives a great deal of discount. So I purchased some snacks too - Potato chips and some soft drinks too. But I cannot hold food in my hands because my stomach wants to hold them. And I could not resist. After about five - ten minutes I was wiping my hands and my mouth with the handkerchief. Then it was time to go to my favorite destination - Mc Donalds. We had some spicy Mexican treats and some fries. When we got back home my mother cooked some pizzas for supper. My tank was filled up completely but I didn't give up.

It were days and days before I could stand really still and think clearly because those spicy mexican treats and yummy pizzas kept working in my stomach till a long time later.

It is very well said by Mahatma Gandhi, which gives the very well awaited “Moral of the Story” to the readers, as —
“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed.”