November 04, 2013
A+ A-

Everyday is a lesson in life.


It has been quite long that I have been blogging. This blog is slowly emerging. It has crossed over one thousand (1000) page views. Thank you readers for your support. Due to lack of time I have started micro blogging. I would like to post some of the incidences that I recently came across. Here is a lesson.

During a visit to Aashima Mall, in Bhopal. On 1st November, occasion of Dhanteras. I saw some foreigners there. I wished them a happy journey to our country and of course, a happy upcoming Diwali. He asked my name. Yes, in that little conversation, he threw in a warmth of friendliness and asked my name while shaking hands with me. This, the lesson. We conversed further, but I had already got my lesson.

So friends, do not fail to ask the person's name. It can successfully make the conversation worth remembering.